460,000.00 - 870,000.00 GBP
1 - 4
1 - 4
Est. Completion: Block Wansbeck Yard South W5-W8: Q4 2024 / Q1 2025 Block Wansbeck Yard South W9-W12: Q4 2024 / Q1 2025
A dynamic new destination for luxurious canal side living.
Wickside will be a major regeneration landmark and residential showcase for East London incorporating over 75,000 sq.ft. of architectural innovation.
The scheme is a visionary masterplan to deliver a thriving new vibrant mixed use community adding momentum to the transformation and rejuvenation of the wider area.
The overall scheme is planned to comprise over 200 private apartments and a single house, arranged around a series of courtyards and squares - with interconnecting streets, promenades and a linear park defining an entire new canal-side community. The unique urban roof scape will incorporate a roof terrace garden to each apartment block including public rooftop space.
Wickside will provide key new routes linking Hackney Wick to Fish Island, bridge the canal and connect to future developments at Hackney Wick Station. The master plan is set to deliver a new lifestyle destination with superb rail to Canary Wharf, The City and the West End.
- Major regeneration landmark for East London extending over 8.4 acres
- Encompassing over 75,000 sq.ft. of architectural innovation designed to incorporate a diverse array of mixed use facilities and features
- A series of courtyards and squares - with interconnecting streets, promenades and a linear park
- 5 mins walk to Hackney Wick overground - one stop direct from Stratford Regional Interchange
- Extensive new public realm and a landscaped linear park adjacent to the canal side and lock
- Retained and restored post-industrial architecture reflecting the site’s historic legacy
- Focused around the Hertford Union Canal - a tranquil waterway which meanders west towards the City to join the Regent’s Canal
- An eclectic mix of waterside bars, street kitchens, barge dining, galleries, gastro haunts and studios within 10 mins stroll
- A fabulous mix of apartments styles arranged in distinctive buildings - each with its own residents' communal roof terrace
- The new mixed use community will integrate creative work places, co-working space, a market, retail, gallery and event space, street food pop-ups, eateries, a brewery, foundry and artist studios.