200,000.00 - 485,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 3
Est. Completion: Block 3B - Betsom Place: Completed Block 3C - Kenmore Place: Completed Block Townhouse: Q1 2021
Riverside Park Ashford brings contemporary, connected living to a major growth area with a vibrant lifestyle development of 246 apartments and 26 townhouses, surrounded by beautiful green, open spaces.
Located just 38 minutes from London St Pancras International and less than two hours from Paris and Brussels, Ashford is a fast-growing destination primed for further growth. Part of a multi-million pound masterplan, new homes and jobs are bringing new life to the area.
This contemporary residential address will complement the ambitious transformation here. Five stunning apartment buildings and 26 townhouses will set standards for modern living, built around a central courtyard and public realm. Calm, tranquil, yet right in the centre, welcome to Riverside Park, a most exciting investment opportunity.
Riverside Park will make an important contribution to the region’s quality housing. As the first development built to meet the needs of a growing population, it will appeal to a diverse cross-section of families and couples, in a location designed to suit City commuters, locals and international travellers alike.
- Just 38-min away from London King's Cross St. Pancras
- Part of a multi-million pound masterplan, new homes and jobs are bringing new life to the area
- Ashford’s population of 118,000 (2016 census) is predicted to reach 141,000 by 2021
- Newly expanded Ashford Designer Outlet attracting 3.5 million visitors per year
- 5 new schools to open by 2022
- 590,000 sq ft of new office space to create up to 4,000 new jobs
- New motorway junction J10a of the M20 will be a catalyst for economic and commercial development in Ashford
- Surrounded by acres of green, open space of the beautiful Victoria Park, by the Great Stour river
- Designated key expansion area in the South East of England
- Property prices in Ashford have increased by 17% over past 4 years^
- Over £600 million of capital investment from 2017 to 2022
- £26m investment in Ashford International College campus
- £75m investment in leisure and retail at Elwick Place
- Ashford International Studios to further pump £250m investment into the area
- The only UK destination outside of London that offers unique access to Europe by train via Eurostar
- Balconies for all homes to make the most of the unique setting between town and country